LASER CLINIC HOUNSLOW TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this form carefully
1. Consultation Fees and Procedures
- At Laser Clinic Hounslow every patient receives very comprehensive treatment and care provided by individuals who have an expertise in their particular field. Each person and business with whom we operate has been carefully selected for the quality of their product or service that they offer. Scheduled consultations with our practitioners are completely free. Our team is here to help provide you with all the necessary information you may need to make an informed decision about the procedure.
- We charge a fee of £25 for the laser patch test, this amount will be deducted from the total fee of the value pack treatment purchased.
- We charge a £50 deposit fee for an initial consultation appointment with Dr. S. Ahmed for Advance Treatments. This amount will be deducted from the total fee for the treatment purchased. We reserve the right to take the deposit from those people who fail to turn up for the appointment or those who do not cancel the booking at least 24 hours prior. The deposit will be refundable if the treatment is unsuitable.
- Prior to your appointment, we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed.
- For Laser Hair Removal Treatment, please note that it is the client responsibility to shave the area to be treated 24-48 hours before their treatment, failure to shave will incur a charge of £10.
- We are a child-friendly clinic. Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being canceled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. Not children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- If you fall pregnant during the course of treatments, you must inform us at the earliest convenience as we cannot retain patient’s files for more than 1 year of unauthorized absence.
2. Cancellation Fees and Late Arrivals
- Cancellations can be made by phone, email or in person at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We do our best to accommodate late arrivals however, there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time, or we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- You will be alerted with a text message 24 hrs prior confirming your appointment. if you fail to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment then a note will be made on your record notifying our admin team to take full payment at the time the next appointment is made. This will also be implemented if you are later than 15 minutes for an appointment more than once.
- We have a no refund policy; treatments are only refundable for medical reasons by your GP. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatment already taken, plus any charge for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Laser Clinic Hounslow will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Laser Clinic Hounslow with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Laser Clinic Hounslow will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such information.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Laser Clinic Hounslow LTD regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Laser Clinic Hounslow’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Laser Clinic Hounslow’s negligence.