COVI-19 GUIDELINES FOR APPOINTMENTS AT LASER CLINIC HOUNSLOW
Welcoming back our Customers
Our clients and employees’ wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds at this unprecedented time, for this reason in order to welcoming back to our premises, you will need to comply with the following COVI-19 Guidelines:
- You must book an appointment for a treatment or consultation either by phone 02037617089, text message 07398140694 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please avoid coming to the clinic if you do not have an appointment. Walk-in clinics are suspended until further notice.
- Please arrive at the time of your scheduled appointment, if you are early or late, please call to inform us. The waiting area is no longer available as we are working in a “one-in-one-out” policy.
- Consultations and discussions about your treatments will be made via the mirror while standing behind you or side-to-side rather than facing you and kept to a minimum to lower the risk of infection.
- Do not come accompanied, do not bring food or drinks, or personal belongings like coats or jackets into the clinic if the weather is good because the virus can stay on fabrics for days. Remove any jewelry before your appointment.
- No food or drinks to be consumed in the clinic by clients other than water in disposable cups or bottles.
- For Hair Removal Laser treatments, please be sure to shave properly and carefully the area 24-48 hours prior to your appointment as we cannot shave you.
- Clients will be encouraged to wash their hands and use hand sanitiser upon arrival and throughout the treatment/consultation.
- The therapist will take your temperature using a forehead thermometer upon arrival.
- The use of face masks are compulsory and we strongly advise you to use it during your visit to our clinic.
- The National Hair and Beauty Federation (NHBF) has advised us to keep unnecessary or personal chat "to a minimum" in order to minimize the risk of infection and protect both staff and customers.
- During your visit, you will be asked to update your contact details and preferable method of contact. We must keep a temporary record of our clients and visitors for 21 days and assist NHS ‘Test and Trace’ with requests for contact information if needed.
- Clients who feel unwell must stay at home. If you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough, have a high temperature, Had noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell. If you have had any of these symptoms, however mild, please contact us to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- People at higher risk or being classified as vulnerable or told by their GP to shield, should postpone their beauty treatment until further advice.
We have taken these extra measures in our clinic to stop any further spread of the virus. Laser Clinic Hounslow thank you for your cooperation and support during this time, and remember that we all must do it to get through it.
Laser Clinic Hounslow